Spring should be about sunlight, flower blossoms, bees, green fields, gardens and barbecue parties. However, you are stuck doing one thing for a few days: cleaning.
Cleaning is always a tough task for everyone, but the good news is that you can make it more fascinating and attractive. Here are some things you can do when you clean in the spring:
1. Plan it correctly. One of the best ways to avoid stress is to spread the work within a few days. To do this, you need to plan the procedure for harvesting the spring. For example, in the first week, you can concentrate on your roof and plumbing. Next week you will fix the fences and the garden. It also prevents you from doing erratic work that can potentially put your life at risk later.
2. Do it with your friends. How about coming with a spring cleaning party? Invite your friends and all together to clean each other’s house. You can plan one house per week or depend on how much time you need. At the end of spring cleaning, you can create a mini-party with a lot of food. Working together will not only speed up the cleaning process but also remove your mind from stress. Of course, this is a lot of fun. You even count on it next year.
3. Add colors around you. A wide range of colors, especially bright ones, can bring a lot of positivity. Shades, such as yellow, orange and green, are happy colors. They eliminate fatigue and melancholy, sometimes brought by a silver-white combination that dominates the winter season. When you see them, you will feel more relaxed and less tense.
4. Maintain a positive attitude. It’s not just your house needs cleaning. Your well-being also deserves. Spring often means a new beginning. This means that it’s time to let go of some things that do not matter.
Subliminal messages can be useful for getting rid of negative thoughts and memories. Perhaps, as long as you clean your house, you can argue that affirmations are played in the background. You can carry an mp3 player or an iPod or play on an official CD. You can also use subliminal messages when meditating.
5. Give things that you do not need. Spring also means with the old and the new with the new. But you need to give a lot of room for new ones. Instead of discarding items that are no longer needed, you can simply give them to charity. In this process, you enrich your soul.
6. Award yourself. You deserve praise when you have achieved something great, such as spring cleaning. There are many ways how to reward yourself. You can choose to pamper yourself or, perhaps, upgrade furniture and accommodation.
General Tips For Spring Cleaning
The term “Spring Clean” is a general reference to the process of subordinating your property to a serious “transition” with a rag, polishing, and vacuuming, paying particular attention to those who are difficult to achieve.
“Spring-Clean” has become a year-round, and not limited to the months of April-June. Usually, held a couple of times every 12 months, pure spring can be either necessary or unexpectedly therapeutic, offering a psychological sense of well-being when the task is completed.
For those who are considering the possibility of placing their space on barely, we listed a few tips that can be used by homeowners and house cleaners.
Let’s start with the rugs. Try to give them a good sweep and maybe even soak in soap or a very mild detergent. They will be subjected to some serious weather and trample from the moment they arrive from the local store, so treat them face-lift.
Windows is often neglected, especially on your property, because they are not served by your windows cleaner. You can clean them with a proprietary cleaning agent, or you can make your decision as follows. Use one-component white vinegar and one-component hot water, decanting the mixed solution in a spray bottle and wiping the remains of the old newspaper. It is important to remember that you clean your windows when they are not in direct sunlight, as the heat will dry the solution too quickly and form strips.
Dust is a task that is used by only a few. When you start to dust, start at the highest point and work to the lowest point. Do not forget to clear all hard-to-reach areas as a priority, as they have probably been avoided for some time. This may include ceiling fans, refrigeration / freezers, kitchen wall cabinets, lamps, furniture such as bookcases, etc. Do not forget to remove the contents of open storefronts, such as decorations, books or CDs, and quickly give them a soft rag before returning them to their rightful place.
When colliding with carpets and upholstery, clean all loose mats and carpets from the outside, choosing them on the washing line. The same goes for pillows and pillows. Vacuum your basic carpets and use a suitable cleaner and stain remover for entrenched stains. Be sure to review the labels to care for cleaning agents and read labels on real tissues. It is assumed that first try to clean the product on the edge of the carpet. If there is a problem, it will be less noticeable.
One area that is often overlooked is cleaning your walls. Ironically, the walls may not look particularly dirty, but first, you have to clean them, and then give everyone a sponge dipped in a weak mixture of hot water and Fairy Liquid. This should be done at least once a year, especially if you are a smoker. Special care must be taken when trying to reach high or uncomfortable areas.
Spring net can be as extensive as you choose it, and can be quite exhaustive, especially if you are not as mobile as you once were. Fortunately, many authoritative cleaning companies will gladly arrange for your spring and put cleaning products.
Many cleaning companies require a significant number of notifications, so booking is necessary for advancement. If you are in a hurry, a limited number of companies specialize in short-term spring harvesting, which has specific advantages for the customer.