When it comes to spring awakening, one of the first associations, among other things, is a thorough spring cleaning. It makes sense: coming out of the winter can be easily understood as a new beginning. The latest chapter in your life will require specific changes and conditions to organize your life, and your thoughts are to manage your environment.
A clean and nice-smelling house is appealing, but spring cleaning can often be reflective and stressful. Therefore, we offer you a guide on making it as easy as possible. Of course, you can do that by yourself, but a little help is always helpful.
You first want to create a pleasant atmosphere, such as good music, incense stick with the smell you like, etc. Also, you should inform the rest of the family what you are planning, so they don’t disturb you (if they don’t want to help). Now, open your window and let that fresh air and sunny day motivate you. By now, you should be in the house-cleaning mood. Next, you want to list the things you need to put in order. You can write them down on a piece of paper.
If you are writing it on paper, it is a good feeling to check that it’s done once you finish it. After you’ve done this, the spring cleaning can commence.
1. Our cleaning guide begins with the bedroom, and the first step is to open the windows.
2. Fill the bucket with water and cleanser, take your mop, and clean the dust. Make sure you clean it all: replace your books and other stuff on your shelves.
3. Once you cleaned it all, rearrange stuff in your drawers. If there’s anything you don’t use anymore, throw it away. You can even give it to someone if it’s still valid.
4. Clean your furniture using the cleanser for that purpose. It would help if you took your blankets and sheets out the window (or terrace).
5. Move your bed and furniture, clean behind it, and then move it back to its place. The most dust and dirt you can find in your bedroom is behind the table.
6. If you have carpets on the floor, you need to use a vacuum cleaner and do deep carpet cleaning. You should do this even if you have a hard floor, but then wipe it with water and detergent.
7. If you have extra time, you can shine your floor.
You have finished the first task of this guide. Reward yourself with a cookie and move on.
1. If you have any dirty dishes, wash them.
2. Clean your fridge by taking out all. Clean the shelves throw away the wrong food, and put back the good ones.
3. Rearrange the drawers where you keep the dishes. Clean the shelves.
4. Clean the floor. Use warm water and detergent after you finish vacuum cleaning.
5. Remove trash and proceed to the next room.
1. The first step here is to do some dusting. If you have a lot of decoration in your room, put on some good music and do what you must.
2. Move the furniture and clean the dust behind it. Proceed with vacuum cleaning and floor mopping.
3. Open the windows and leave the room to dry and ventilate.
1. First, deal with windows. Wash them and the windowsills too. Clean the window screens.
2. The next step is to clean the cabinets. It would help if you cleaned them from the inside and the outside. Recycle old clothes that are usable.
3. Clean the washer and dryers. If you have time, deal with drains. You don’t have to do this every week, but occasionally.
4. Wash walls and doors and all other details. When you think you have covered everything, let the room ventilate for another half an hour, and then you are done.
1. If you have doors in the hallway, open them. If not, find some other way of ventilation.
2. Remove the dirt and dust from the walls. If you have some furniture clean them too.
3. The vacuum cleaner is essential, so use it to clean the floor.
4. After finishing the vacuum cleaner, use warm water and detergent to wipe it.
5. Leave everything to dry, and you’ve finished with the hallway.
The bathroom is an essential part of your house that needs to be cleaned. This place is rich in bacteria and dirt, and you must ensure you’ve done the right job. Regular bathroom cleaning is essential, so follow these steps, and you will be all right.
1. Focus on your tub or shower. Use water and cleanser, and make a proper mixture. Use gloves during bathroom cleaning.
2. After you’ve done a good rub of your tub, start cleaning the sink. Clean the tap, and then clean the cabinets.
3. The mirror in front of you can also get very dirty, so wipe it well.
4. The next step is your toilet. Be sure you wear gloves and have the right cleanser because this is the dirtiest part of your house. Clean the inside and then the outside.
5. After finishing the main parts and minor details, clean the bathroom floor.
Spring cleaning is a necessary procedure. Your house has to be refreshed and filled with positive energy, so turn on some music and start the work. Write the plan of the activities so you can clean them in steps, and follow our guide. Start from the bedroom. Open the windows and try to clean every corner of the room.
Focus on the space behind the furniture because the most significant amount of dirt is accumulated there. After you’ve done with the bedroom, proceed to the living room. After you’ve done with the living room, do a thorough sweep of the closet and the hallway. The last on the list should be the bathroom. Use gloves and some strong cleaners and try to do a detailed job, because the bathroom is the dirtiest place in your house.
If you need help with a professional spring cleaning service, you can contact us today!