Can Cleaning, Sanitizing & Disinfecting Control Diseases in Homes? Regardless of the weather and time of the year, every person understands that cleanliness and freshness in the house is the key to a healthy family. It is especially important to keep your home clean to have a comfortable life free from illness. But home hygiene is not only cleaning dirt and eliminating house dust but also sanitizing and disinfecting. This will help remove microorganisms that are dangerous to our health.
Cleaning is a vital process that takes a considerable amount of time. People clean houses, wash dishes, clean dust in offices, and vacuum clean almost daily. Timely restoring order is not only a guarantee of comfort but also a guarantee of good health. Every resident of the city understands perfectly well that it is paramount to remove dust to avoid the formation of ticks and all kinds of fungi. But not every one of them knows how important disinfecting and sanitizing.
There are three types of disinfection:
• Preventive disinfection is carried out on an ongoing basis (cleaning the premises with the processing of furniture, carpets, door handles, floors, and walls with special antibacterial agents, washing hands with an antiseptic, etc.).
• Routine disinfection – carried out in a room in which there is a constant source of bacteria (for example, if one of the family members or a pet is sick), to counteract the spread of the epidemic and neutralize the causative agents of the disease.
Here are methods of disinfecting that you should be conversant with. They will help you in one way or another.
• Mechanical – the physical removal of potential sources of infection (dust, dirt, carpets, contaminated soil, etc.).
• Physical – the use of ultraviolet radiation, high temperatures, boiling.
• Chemical – the use of various types of antiseptics, disinfectants, and antibacterial solutions.
• Biological – the use of specialized microorganisms to destroy unwanted bacteria and microbes (for example, for wastewater treatment).
• the effectiveness of action on microorganisms (antibacterial spectrum of action),
• chemical hazard of vapors to others (safety for humans, animals, indoor plants),
• the universality of the product for different types of surfaces
• ease of use and storage
It is advisable to use only new organic antibacterial products that meet all the essential requirements for home disinfection. For the treatment of any living or working room (apartment, house, office) from harmful microorganisms, new products based on the active substance that is safe for humans and nature are perfect.
These are unique preparations that appeared not so long ago but have already successfully conquered the household disinfection segment due to the maximum degree of safety in use and the complete absence of toxins and harmful fumes.
• It helps to get rid of pathogens in the most budgetary way.
• Prevents allergic reactions in people working or living indoors.
• It helps to keep the floor and surfaces clean – even when walking barefoot.
• A good way to refresh the room.
• Prevents people from inhaling harmful substances.
Disinfection of premises is a measure to prevent the contamination of food by pathogenic microorganisms. With its help, it is possible to destroy the microbes that are on the surfaces completely. It is essential to consider that the quality of disinfection depends both on the properties of the disinfectant and on the correct use.
Every day after the completion of the work, cleaning is mandatory. It includes washing floors and vertical surfaces (walls, doors) with disinfectants. Be sure to clean the household premises daily. Since many infectious diseases have a latent form of the course, it is recommended to carry out disinfection twice. Effective disinfection is mandatory to ensure that you are safe from infectious diseases. Thoroughly wash and disinfect the equipment in your home after using it. The eco-friendly products are less harmful to those around you. It is especially important to clean your rooms with environmentally friendly and healthy detergents.
Cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting will indeed help control infectious diseases in your property. This is because your property will be clean and free from pathogens, which are the cause of infectious disease.